We are an international company with offices in Romania, Poland, Bulgaria and Brazil, acting as one and challenging the language, space and time zone barrier :) It’s not easy, but we love it!
We love travelling, so we turned it into a business, bringing joy to people when we help them plan their vacation, or just advising clients when they look for the most efficient way to travel.
Present in over 34 markets, it’s important that we share our knowledge within the company and take advantage of all our colleagues’ eSky Group has a 600 people team of passionate specialists that, on a daily basis, try to make each client’s experience unique, so that they can enjoy their travel even more.
We are now looking for a new Marketing Specialist, just as passionate as we are, to join our team.
- Implementing the company's global marketing strategy and its adaption to the market needs;
- Monitoring market trends, e-commerce market, competition and identifying new opportunities for the company on the market;
- Participating in the planning and implementation of the marketing budget;
- Leading eSky brand and products communication on social media;
- Leading eSky relations and communication with traditional media (including press release creation and distribution);
- Leading local projects and relations with other partners connected to marketing and communication activities (agencies, influencers, b/vloggers, airlines, etc);
- Handling eSky blog in Romania, including creating, uploading and sharing the blog content;
- Taking care of eSky's online and offline reputation, including user reviews, ratings, posts and comments moderation;
- Close cooperation with international marketing departments as part of global marketing projects;
- Analyzing and reporting on coordinated activities.
- Romanian native speaker;
- Excellent Romanian grammar skills;
- At least 2 years experience in social media and blog content creation;
- Perfect writing skills, including creative and inspirational copy writing;
- English knowledge is a must / min. C1 level in both verbal and written English;
- Basic knowledge about e-commerce and current trends in this sector;
- Ability to run many projects at the same time, good organization of own work;
- Analytical skills, creativity, openness;
- Contacts and experience in working with media - represents a plus.
- Work for a constantly growing and developing international company that is a leader in the industry in CEE;
- Stable employment and payment depending on your experience and knowledge;
- Friendly atmosphere - a flat organization structure, working in a friendly and dynamic team in an international environment
- Great working conditions - a modern office in a very good location, chill-out room, flexible working hours;
- Professional development - work in an experienced, international team with access to modern marketing tools; opportunity to acquire and deeper knowledge about the tourism industry; real impact on the shape of solutions implemented in the company and participation in ambitious international projects
- Meal tickets of 12 RON/ticket/day;
- Subscription to a private medical clinic (Medlife);
- Bookster subscription.
Note! This is a full time position in our Marketing Department, it's not a project base collaboration.