We are an international company with offices in Romania, Poland, Bulgaria and Brazil, acting as one and challenging the language, space and time zone barrier :) It’s not easy, but we love it!
We love travelling, so we turned it into a business, bringing joy to people when we help them plan their vacation, or just advising clients when they look for the most efficient way to travel.
Present in over 34 markets, it’s important that we share our knowledge within the company and take advantage of all our colleagues’ expertise. eSky Group has a 600 people team of passionate specialists that, on a daily basis, try to make each client’s experience unique, so that they can enjoy their travel even more.
We are now looking for new colleagues, just as passionate as we are, to join our Finance team.
- Checks the monthly accounts balance for the most important vendors;
- Handles and / or reviews the sales and purchase logs;
- Registers and / or reviews the expense and VAT reports;
- Prepares and/ or reviews the monthly statements;
- Offers support in case of audits (internal, external or from the authorities);
- Helps develop the professional / technical skills of the Finance Department team members.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English;
- University accounting studies;
- 4 years previous experience in accounting;
- High level of communication skills;
- Proactive attitude oriented towards high quality of customer service;
- Knowledge of Navision accounting system;
- Previous experience working in a travel company represents a plus.
- A motivating salary package;
- Meal tickets of 12 RON/ticket;
- Subscription to a private medical clinic (Medlife);
- Access to specialized training;
- Flexible schedule;
- A pleasant, open and friendly work environment in a globally recognized company.