We are an international company with offices in Romania, Poland, Bulgaria and Brazil, acting as one and challenging the language, space and time zone barrier :) It’s not easy, but we love it!
We love travelling, so we turned it into a business, bringing joy to people when we help them plan their vacation, or just advising clients when they look for the most efficient way to travel.
Present in over 34 markets, it’s important that we share our knowledge within the company and take advantage of all our colleagues’ expertise. eSky Group has a 600 people team of passionate specialists that, on a daily basis, try to make each client’s experience unique, so that they can enjoy their travel even more.
We are now looking for new colleagues, just as passionate as we are, to join our Finance team.
- Handling the bank statements – reviews and imports them into the accounting system;
- Checks the monthly accounts balance;
- Handling the accounting notes for the 401, 411, 471, 462, 461 and 581 accounting accounts;
- Handling the accounting notes for amortization;
- Handles the sales and purchase logs;
- Registers the expense and VAT reports;
- Checks the accounting balance;
- Prepares the monthly statements;
- Fluent in both verbal and written English;
- University accounting studies;
- 2 years previous experience in accounting;
- High level of communication skills;
- Proactive attitude oriented towards high quality of customer service;
- Knowledge of Navision accounting system represents a plus;
- Previous experience working in a travel company represents a plus.
- A motivating salary package;
- Meal tickets of 12 RON/ticket;
- Subscription to a private medical clinic (Medlife);
- Access to specialized training;
- Flexible schedule;
- A pleasant, open and friendly work environment in a globally recognized company.