If you are passionate about travel, have experience working in GDS and look forward to working with not one, but 3 GDS (Amadeus, Worldspan and Sabre), you should come and visit us.
We are looking for a Ticketing Agent to join our Global Operations team.
You would be working in rotating afternoon and night shifts on the following schedule: 15:00-23:00 / 17:00 - 01:00 / 19:00-03:00 / 23:00-07:00.
We know that working the night shift is not easy, but here are some pluses mentioned by our colleagues:
- if you are not a morning person, it's great that you get to sleep late;
- during the night there are fewer people in the office, so it's more quiet and you can concentrate better;
- you are free during the day and can take care of different errands like going to the bank, to the doctor, pay your taxes, etc;
- if you have kids, you can coordinate better with your spouse so that the kids stay with one of you at all time.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Issuing/exchanging/refunding tickets in GDS: Amadeus/Worldspan/Sabre/KIU
- Calculating changes/refunds in air tickets
- Cooperating with consolidators
- Adding extra services to air tickets
- Issuing low cost/local carrier tickets
- Issuing insurances
- Handling payment confirmations from customers
- Basic Knowledge of GDS systems (Amadeus/ Worldspan/ Sabre).
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Spanish it’s a plus
- Good work organization and strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (mainly Power Point and Excel)
- A motivating salary package
- Monthly performance bonus
- For night hours (22:00-06:00) you receive 25% extra-pay
- Meal tickets of 12 RON/ticket
- Subscription to a private medical clinic (Medlife)
- Access to specialized training
- Flexibility in planning work shifts
- Transport compensation (for night shifts)
- A pleasant, open and friendly work environment in a globally recognized company