We are an international company with offices in Romania, Poland, Bulgaria and Brazil, acting as one and challenging the language, space and time zone barrier :) It’s not easy, but we love it!
We love travelling, so we turned it into a business, bringing joy to people when we help them plan their vacation, or just advising clients when they look for the most efficient way to travel.
Present in over 34 markets, it’s important that we share our knowledge within the company and take advantage of all our colleagues’ expertise. eSky Group has a 600 people team of passionate specialists that, on a daily basis, try to make each client’s experience unique, so that they can enjoy their travel even more.
We like to think that we don’t just help people travel, we also inspire them to go out of their comfort zone, cross boundaries and meet new people, cities and cultures.
And this is why we are now looking for new colleagues, just as passionate as we are, to join our mission as Travel Consultants with Spanish for our LATAM market.
- Handling incoming calls concerning travels - airline tickets, hotel bookings, travel insurances, car rentals on Spanish-speaking markets;
- Providing effective customer service;
- Presenting a professional company image while dealing with clients;
- Contact partners, airlines and hotels to confirm reservations.
- Schedule: in shifts from 16:00-00:00 / 18:00-02:00 / 22:00-06:00, also working in weekends
- Fluent in both verbal and written Spanish
- Fluent level of English
- High level of communication skills
- Proactive attitude oriented towards high quality of customer service
- Having a passion for travel and/or educational/professional experience in travel branch would be an advantage.
- Experience and/or interest in tourism and travelling field
- Knowledge of tourism market based on passion and experience in travelling ☺
- We offer:
- A motivating salary package (base salary between 2500 and 3000 RON depending on the qualification)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Extra payment for night hours (25% extra pay for hours worked between 22:00 and 06:00)
- Meal tickets of 12 RON/ticket
- Subscription to a private medical clinic (Medlife)
- Access to specialized training
- Flexibility in planning work shifts
- Transport compensation (for night shifts)
- A pleasant, open and friendly work environment in a globally recognized company
- Please confirm that you are ok with working on the following schedule: in shifts from 16:00-00:00 / 18:00-02:00 / 22:00-06:00, also working in weekends.
- The first step in the recruitment process is a 60 minutes language test. In the next 24 working hours you will receive, by email, an invitation to complete this test online. Continuing with the application process to this position means that you agree to receive the language test invitation. Thank you, eSky team