We are an international company with offices in Romania, Poland, Bulgaria and Brazil, acting as one and challenging the language, space and time zone barrier :) It’s not easy, but we love it!
We love travelling, so we turned it into a business, bringing joy to people when we help them plan their vacation, or just advising clients when they look for the most efficient way to travel.
Present in over 34 markets, it’s important that we share our knowledge within the company and take advantage of all our colleagues’ eSky Group has a 600 people team of passionate specialists that, on a daily basis, try to make each client’s experience unique, so that they can enjoy their travel even more.
We like to think that we don’t just help people travel, we also inspire them to go out of their comfort zone, cross boundaries and meet new people, cities and cultures.
And this is why we are now looking for new colleagues, just as passionate as we are, to join our mission as Travel Consultants with English for our Romanian and European markets.
- Handling incoming calls and emails concerning travels - airline tickets, hotel bookings, travel insurances, car rentals on the Romanian, European or other English speaking markets;
- Providing effective customer service;
- Presenting a professional company image while dealing with clients;
- Contact partners, airlines and hotels to confirm reservations.
- The schedule for the day shift role is by rotation, from Monday to Sunday and 2 days off during the week (2 weekends/month) : 8:00-16:00 / 10:00-18:00 / 14:00-22:00
- Advanced level of both verbal and written English
- High level of communication skills
- Proactive attitude oriented towards high quality of customer service
- Having a passion for travel and/or educational/professional experience in travel branch would be an advantage.
- Experience and/or interest in tourism and travelling field
- Knowledge of tourism market based on passion and experience in travelling ☺
- A motivating salary package (base salary between 2500 and 3000 RON depending on the qualification)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Extra payment for night hours (25% extra pay for hours worked between 22:00 and 06:00)
- Meal tickets of 12 RON/ticket
- Subscription to a private medical clinic (Medlife)
- Access to specialized training
- Flexibility in planning work shifts
- Transport compensation (for night shifts)
- A pleasant, open and friendly work environment in a globally recognized company